HUBER Solutions for Decentralized and Semi-centralized Wastewater Treatment
Protection of our water resources requires wastewater treatment where neither central sewer systems nor central wastewater treatment plants exist, or where a connection would be expensive and lead to massive environmental impact.
We provide decentralized and independent, customized and complete solutions for on-site wastewater treatment. Compact HUBER treatment plants are modular and easily adaptable to local conditions. Their effluent does not contain any solids or bacteria and complies with the European Bathing Water Directive.
Where the effluent is optimally reused as service water, fresh water consumption can be reduced by up to 80%.
HUBER offers solutions for decentralized and semi-centralized wastewater treatment, wastewater reuse and sludge treatment:
- Excellent effluent quality, can be reused as service water
- In compliance with the EU Bathing Water Directive
- Small-scale water loops
- No freshwater squandering by water-borne sewer systems
- No point pollution of receiving waters
- No or just minimum local sewer construction
- No ground water pollution through leaking sewers
- No expensive central sewer system
- Low energy consumption
- Freshwater savings of up to 80 %
- Modular systems
- Small footprint and space requirement
- Reliable operation with remote monitoring and control
- Independent of communal infrastructure
- In compliance with all requirements
- Fast and efficient solutions